swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
Parker Hannifin EMEA Sàrl (“PHEMEA”), based in Etoy, Switzerland, is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities. The LPCE ( low Pressure Components Europe) Division is the inventor of Push-to-Connect technology and the marker leader in quick coupling solutions. LPCE is a key service provider of innovative solutions in pneumatic and fluid management.
You have a degree with a technical and/or logistic orientation? Do you have experience in warehouse management? You have spontaneous leadership, juggling multiple priorities and strong communication skills? This new challenge in Liège is yours.
Jan Polet AUSY
This Parker mission has been entrusted exclusively to AUSY, Recruitment&Selection
More info: Jan Polet on 0473 93 00 85 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Attached to the Plant Manager, you have responsibility for the Technical management of the European DC for the LPCE Division to ensure it meets those objectives as identified by the Corporation’s WIN Strategy to achieve Operational Excellence and to profitably grow the business (safety, LISC, quality, etc.).
In accordance with the Plant Manager and the Division Management Team, develop a world class operation through the use of continuous improvement, efficiency increases and a team of empowered employees to continuously meet customer expectations an ensure the best logistics service.
-Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness of the work environment, to ensure the security of operations;
-Oversee the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods, to ensure the timely preparation and shipping of customers’ orders;
-Managing teams of workers and Team Leaders and ensuring productivity, quality, delivery and budget targets;
-Manage distribution issues with European distribution hauliers, and deal with Division Customers Support Office (DSO) and Division Supply Chain, to assure premier Customer Service;
-Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
-Being one of the key users of the WMS (Logistics Manager Suite), suggest/elaborate enhancements, elaborate technical & functional specifications and acting as a facilitator with the supplier;
-Actively contribute to the management and implementation of projects to assure the continuous improvement of the operation. And must propose improvement ideas.
-Provide leadership by promoting team concepts, HPTs, Lean, coaching, mentoring, training, talent management and individual development through the use of Talent Central.
-Work closely with the site leadership team to ensure accountability for all aspects of the location KPIs.
-Ensure all areas meet Strategy Deployment and key operational metrics in safety, serving customers, driving division profitability, LISC, simplification and POP
-Ensure the back-up of the Plant Manager during his absence.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Degree in a technical discipline and proven management experience in a manufacturing and/or warehousing logistics management role;
- Proven leadership skills with a strong knowledge of business and operational processes;
- Knowledge of Lean methodology: 5S, Kaizen, value chain mapping;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem-solving skills and an emphasis on teamwork;
- Pragmatic and practical mentality; Willingness to participate in field work in order to manage projects and daily activities;
- Analytical and results-oriented (converting plans into results) ;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for an effective and solid interface with all internal and external contacts (at all levels), and a strong client mentality;
- Experience with the WMS and more specifically with the Logistics Management Suite;
- You are fluent in English.
wat bieden wij?
The Parker Hannifin company offers you..:
Competitive working conditions;
Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment;
Opportunities for professional and personal development.
Stimulated by a clear talent development strategy, Parker trains to go far with candidates who are motivated, mobile and driven by the company's values.