vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Arteco, a joint adventure between Chevron and Total, is a young and dynamic chemical company and leader in its market segment. The company develops and manufactures quality antifreeze coolants and heat transfer fluids for automotive and industrials applications.
The company has international activities and a strong focus on R&D. For its office in Ghent, Arteco is currently looking for a senior development chemist.
description de la fonction
Do you have strong analytical skills and an intellectual curiosity?
Look at this interesting job opportunity!
As Senior Development Chemist, you manage the developments for our product portfolio. You are responsible for the additive package development as well as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. In addition to research and development, you will also have OEM and supplier contacts in support of the product range and upcoming product introductions.
- You develop product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan.
- You participate in the support of the Company's worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enable identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues. At a later stage, you give presentations and provide trainings.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies. .
- You hold a Master or PhD degree in Chemistry.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in stabilization of metals (preferably with experience with silicate, calcium or other typical metals) in aqueous environment.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch and German and presentation skills are assets for customer contacts.
- Collaborating with other research team members, our sales teams and industry partners is your second nature.
- You have strong and in depth scientific knowledge and good technical insights.
- Your creative and analytical skills will lead to success in this position.
Arteco offers you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork.
At Arteco, they believe people are key to our success, and they support them by giving opportunities for personal development and growth. Arteco offers a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week…
Apply now by sending your resume with cover letter in English to us.
Ing. Nathalie Thienpont
Sales & Recruitment Consultant - AUSY Engineering
Pauline Van Pottelsberghelaan 12 - 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem