vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on creating value for people living with neurology and immunology conditions
description de la fonction
You have at least a Master level in the field of cell biology with an experience in a bio-pharmaceutical environment?
Don't hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
To further strengthen the capabilities in cell biology and biomarker discovery, we are seeking a skilled, lab-based scientist with experience in cell biology.
The candidate will be part of a team implementing and running novel CNS disease relevant assays to identify and validate targets, to screen and understand the mechanism of action of compounds and to set-up assays to identify target related biomarkers.
She/He will be providing high quality data and scientific support under supervision of PhD level scientists.
Keeping up-to-date with relevant scientific literature and pro-actively searching for new methodologies and suggesting new steps during assay development will be essential.
The ideal candidate will have acquired :
- His/her master/PhD degree in the field of cell biology
- She/He is able to set-up bespoke assays to probe signaling pathways using immunocytochemistry and cell based assays
- She/He knows how to quantify and analyze relevant data and parameters using imaging and other software
- She/He will be proficient in cell culture and has basic skills in molecular biology
- She/He will be fluent in English
- Preferably experience in a bio-pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge in Neurosciences and inreceptor, ion channels or enzyme pharmacology will be considered as additional assets
- The successful candidate is expected to be open open minded and have excellent interpersonal relationships
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :