vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our customer is a B2B supplier and develops, produces and commercializes sound systems for the automotive sector and consumer electronics market.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer Electronics for a project until the end of 2020. Extension of the project is possible.
description de la fonction
Are you available for a new project until the end of this year ? Do you have a thorough knowledge of quality processes and quality tools within the automotive sector (8D, PDCA, FMEA, Fishbone, ..)? Are you fluent in both English and German?
If your answer is 'YES!', please contact me ASAP:
email@example.com 09 395 07 86
As a Quality Engineer Electronics you will work in the loudspeakers department.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Customer management, failure analysis, interface with production installations, preparation of 8D, complaint communication (to support the Customer Quality Engineers)
- Project work: error analysis, validation reports, follow-up validation status
- Translating customer requirements into production and monitoring that the agreed adjustments / customer requirements are met
Are you the ideal Quality Engineer Electronics?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, electronics or electro mechanics
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience (within electronics and quality engineering)
- You have already worked with statistical and quality instruments
- You have auditing skills (product and process audits, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5)
- You have knowledge of APAQP, FMEA, PPAP / PPA, MSA, SPC, PDCA, RMT
- You have experience with quality assurance systems (ISO TS16949, IATF 16949, VDA)
- You have in-depth knowledge of quality tools specifically for the automotive industry (8D, PDCA, FMEA, Fishbone, ..)
- You are a team player and you function well in an international environment
- You are communicative and administratively strong
- You have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of German
- You will have to travel occasionally (20%)
This vacancy is also open to freelancers.
As a consultant you will receive a gross salary in line with the market, supplemented with numerous fringe benefits (a company car or a kilometer allowance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization, net monthly allowance, 13th month and double holiday pay, ...)