vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is a research center and technical service provider with 250 researchers and experts, specialized in electrical power technology and sustainable energy.
description de la fonction
Are you passionate about your dedicated accounts, their business, their drivers and wants to create win-win deals for both parties?
Are you willing to work in dynamic and people oriented company?
You are at the right place!
• identify opportunities with customers and be able to assess our client’s potential role and contribution
• become a commercial specialist in specific product lines and know enough about the other products to be able to suggest them to customers and rouse their interest in them
• support and work closely with our experts and product manager in terms of offering and selling products and services
• manage your own customer portfolio and devise a customized commercial strategy with regard to products and services for each customer so that you can meet your targets
• maximize your contacts with existing and prospective customers with a view to better assessing customers' needs and discovering fresh opportunities
• work actively with your colleagues to try to further improve your own and your colleagues' performance and to ensure that you can very quickly share market information with your colleagues and line management
• follow up as necessary in the CRM systems
• convey our client’s image and values (ethics, safety) in all your contacts both within and outside the Group
• you have a technical degree in chemistry (polymer) or equivalent
• you are driven by achieving results
• you have a natural talent for developing and maintaining a network and long-term cooperation with customers, and internal and external partners
• you strive for customer satisfaction
• you have, or the ambition to acquire, an understanding of the workings of the energy market and an interest in developing technical solutions to the challenges of this market
• you have a strong entrepreneurial profile and a strong motivation to develop new activities
• you are fluent in English, French and Dutch (additional German language is a plus)
• you are flexible and willing to travel on a regular base in Europe
• A competitive remuneration package.
• A wide range of training and development opportunities.
• An exciting career in a leading competence centre within the group, the international energy player.