vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered products and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets. Within this international context, they wish to guarantee the continuous technological progress of B.I.G. and strive for innovation excellence, both in the field of product development as in their production processes and new business models.
To strengthen their Research, Engineering & Development department we are looking for a Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Manager.
description de la fonction
Passion for regulatory affairs? Looking to work in an international environment?
Are you a good communicator who can easily coordinate, I am looking forward to learning more about you.
Please contact me via email@example.com or 0499/53.09.98.
The Compliance and Regulatory affairs manager is responsible for:
The compliance of products throughout their lifecycle: from early product ideas over long term product developments up to and including different generations of products being launched in different markets and regions.
Continuously analysing, monitoring, maintaining and optimising the position of the different products of BIG in the regulatory landscape.
- You identify and communicate where possible issues with compliance which are taking place or could take place within BIG’s products.
- You will then fix and/or prevent these issues by:
- Working with different levels of management to ensure strategies are in place to deal with compliance problems when they occur.
- Taking the lead in product development projects concerning the regulatory aspects and possible risks of the product concerning performance in all different stages of the life cycle:
Having a critical view on products and changes to products in different stages of their life cycle and propose solutions to possible issues.
Proposing methodologies to ensure compliance on a continuous basis.
Actively taking part in the innovation process of product development projects.
- You analyse, monitor and asses the current position of BIG’s products in different market segments and regions with regards to regulatory aspects (ISO, CE, ASTM, REACH, LCA, …).
- You create a vision about how to move BIG into a more sustainable position in the regulatory landscape.
- You define, create and coordinate the process of optimising the position of BIG in the regulatory landscape through:
Active collaboration in the different forums of regulation bodies. Keeps track of evolution and developments in the regulatory landscape.
Cooperation with external parties (suppliers, institutes, competitors, customers) on regulatory work while maintaining a high standard of confidentiality and professionalism in these contacts.
Early communication to and collaboration with internal stakeholders about the moving landscape in order to mitigate risks as soon as possible.
Master of engineering science or businesses engineering.
A minimum of 8 years of experience in compliance & regulatory affairs.
You have a track record in implementing regulations into workable and efficient processes.
You master good organisational skills with a pragmatic, hands-on and flexible approach to your work.
You are able to keep a high level overview of ongoing priorities and can easily coordinate multiple projects.
You are a good communicator, within the company and towards relevant authorities.
Good written and verbal skills in English is a must, Dutch and/or French is an asset.
We offer an intellectually challenging job in an international environment.
You can count on a competitive salary, supplemented with a car, 35 days of leave and other benefits.
A work environment with low turnover rates; People enjoy working with us.
Interested? firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499 53 09 98