vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux. Notre client est une entreprise qui recherche, développe et produit des vaccins. Elle emploie environ 11200 personnes dans le monde et près de 7500 personnes sur ses 3 sites belges: Rixensart, Wavre et Gembloux.
description de la fonction
We are looking for an electrical engineer for a big pharmaceutical company ! Don't hesitate to reach me : firstname.lastname@example.org
In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, ensure correct design, construction, commissioning and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of Electricity packages (networks, installation and pieces of equipment). Related to these packages, it includes :
- Being client representative for all activities
- Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to these packages
- Ensuring alignment between E.O and client Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing / qualification activities falling under the package
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
- Review tender documents for ITT process
- Detailed design studies review
- Walkdowns performed - Phase 1
- Provisional acceptance - Phase 1
- Walkdowns performed - Phase 2
- Provisional acceptance - Phase 2
- Final handover for Power distribution and ELV packages
Demonstrates deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects.
Key capabilities include:
▪ Definition of functional, technical and quality requirements.
▪ Realisation of reviews of process studies, single line diagrams, layouts & calculation notes.
▪ Review tender packages and oversight contractor's performance.
▪ Integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
▪ Preparation of the project testing, commisioning and inspection requirements
▪ Assessment of systems' legal conformity and quality conformity.
▪ On-site verification of execution according to good practices
▪ Interface with Site existing infrastructures and networks
▪ Team working & Communication / Autonomy / Contractors' management.
▪ Good project integration experience: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies.