vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client manages industrial projects from idea till production.
description de la fonction
Experience as Project engineer, Safety engineer, Validation engineer, HVAC engineer in the pharmaceutical sector ? This position is for you ! Contact me : email@example.com or 0496/190 098.
- Project engineer : you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions.
The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
*Project feasibility: process description, plant layout, overall Time Schedule, procurement Strategy, financial plan. *Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement. *Project realisation phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
- Safety engineer : the Safety Engineer is a key person in the project team both for his safety-technical competences and for his communication and coordination skills with customers, contractors and colleagues.
As a specialist, he will be responsible for all documents related to his work : risk analyses, safety studies and reports, site visits, meeting reports, specific studies,…
- Validation engineer: * Analyze projects in order to create the Validation Master Plan * Make risk analysis for all systems and components of an industrial project : HVAC, Clean Utilities, Piping, Process (and process control) * Settle the validation strategy of the project to optimize the results (leveraging) * Write validation protocols for each step of the validation phase * Help the project team and/or the client to be prepared for the validation * Execute validation protocols: witness execution, control results and attest in a report to submit to the client’s QA department * Finalize the project with Validation Summary Report
- HVAC engineer : * Study and develop complete Engineering file from feasibility to detailed design of HVAC systems. * Estimate budget according to the level of details available (feasibility, basic, detailed) * Coordinate the HVAC/Utilities package with other packages of the project (Architecture, Electricity, Clean Utilities, Equipment, etc.) * Follow-up execution on site (quality and quantity survey) until commissioning and start-up * Be the technical reference for the less experienced colleagues in the company
- According to the different functions, we look for a level Master or Engineer - Experience in Life Sciences - 3 to 6 year in Project environment - Languages : French, English. Dutch is a plus.
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages : - Group insurance - Hospitalisation insurance - Meal vouchers of 7 euros gross per working day - Reimbursement km or company car - Monthly allowance (50 euros net per month) - A 13th month - Training - Etc. A rate as freelance is also possible.