vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered products and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets. Within this international context, they wish to guarantee the continuous technological progress of B.I.G. and strive for innovation excellence, both in the field of product development as in their production processes and new business models.
To strenghten their Research, Engineering & Development departement we are looking for a Extrusion Expert.
description de la fonction
Are you interested in R&D in a production environment and would you like to acquire broad business skills as well? How would you feel about working in an international environment alongside the most innovative minds in technology?
If that sounds exciting to you, you may just be the person that we seek.
As member of our Research, Engineering & Development team (simply: RED), you will participate in ambitious process- and product development projects. You will report to a Senior Innovation Project and Portfolio Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting various extrusion departments with specific questions in your field
- Bringing together colleagues within BIG (production, R&D, maintenance, etc.) who can share knowledge on various topics related to extrusion and organize a quarterly meeting around a specific theme.
- Processing of new materials (biopolymers, etc.) and defining the most important criteria in extrusion + tolerances + quality monitoring
- Networking via trade fairs, congresses and departments
- Make contacts with machine constructors, request quotations and compare them
- Take on an advisory role within a project and help write out investment projects (draw up the layout of a new or adaptable line) in collaboration with colleagues from engineering, operations and purchasing.
- You have graduated as a Master of Science in Chemistry.
- You have done a PhD in polymers or already have industrial experience working with polymers.
- You already have experience or are greatly interested in the techniques of extrusion and optimize processes.
- You care about excellence in innovation.
- You have a strongly dynamic and curious personality.
- You are result-oriented and you think and act in systematic ways.
- You want to work in an international context and you are willing to travel.
- You have a good command of English and knowledge of one other language, preferably Dutch or French.
Our training and coaching program aims to develop both your hard skills (improving technological competences in order to create experts, project management skills as well as tools, rules and analysis methodologies for professional approaches) and your soft skills (such as management and leadership competences). We do this through our own Competence Development Program. What else do we offer?
- An attractive salary package.
- An intellectually challenging job in an international environment.
- Immediate action and integration into the workforce.
- Career guidance from within the RED team.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide array of products, from polymers to digitally printed floors.
- A work environment with low turnover rates; people enjoy working with us.
More information? Ing. Geert Dams Sales & Recruitment Consultant - AUSY Engineering Pauline Van Pottelsberghelaan 12 - 9051 Gent Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Gsm: 0499/53.09.98 Tel: 09/259.12.12