swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
The Cost Manager will provide the cost engineering management services to control the cost of the overall investment program for Project One at Ineos. The capital outlay is the largest in the European chemical industry in the past two decades.
Are you an experienced cost manager? Working in the chemical industry? Willing to be part of an important project in the port of Antwerp?
Please contact us on 0477 25 77 05 - Ing. Cathy Champagne
The project cost baselines are controlled throughout the entire lifecycle of the projects from FEED to start up.
Internal factors influencing the job are regular & transparent communication of project cost at completion, integration of multiple projects costs, forecasting cash flow needs & creation of procedures or work processes to control cost.
Important external factors are financing institutions requests, EPC contractors and sub-contractors and project management contractor doing cost control.
1. Ensure that all costs incurred are included in the total project cost.
2. Collect data on spending and commitments, post them against estimated values, and make a forecast for that particular item of the cost estimate.
3. Monitor, forecast deviations and report status of these budgets in a timely manner throughout the projects.
4. Roll up costs up to the program level.
5. Play a key role in the technical management of all contractors and sub-contractors activities who are responsible in the achievement of the program objectives for cost tracking.
6. Oversee the cost control services provided by the Project Management Contractor (PMC).
7. Ensure that cost risk analysis is performed and applied to forecasting activities
8. Ensures all proposed change requests receive cost impact assessments beginning with FEED project phase.
A master degree in a technical discipline or equivalent by experience
Extensive experience in a process industry production and/or engineering environment with large capital project management experience
Thorough working knowledge of Project Controls practices
Good understanding of chemical engineering, chemical plant operations, project engineering and quantity surveying