swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux. Notre client est une entreprise qui recherche, développe et produit des vaccins. Elle emploie environ 11200 personnes dans le monde et près de 7500 personnes sur ses 3 sites belges: Rixensart, Wavre et Gembloux.
Do you have at least 5 years of experience as a reliability engineer in the pharmaceutical industry? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
Intersted? Contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
The main objective of the Reliability Engineer (RE) is to deliver robust maintenance preventive plans based
on a pre-established strategy (RCM, RRCM, EMP, ..). Prior to deliver robust maintenance preventive plans,
the RE will have to collect all useful information about the MPU equipment. Such As :
· Equipment/ devices Technical documentations
· Critical parameters such as Critical Quality Attributes, Critical Process Parameters, Manufacturer
Process Parameter and legal inspections
· Technical Spare parts documentations
· Existing FMEA and RCM analysis
· Last updated P&IDs
· Supplier technical information
Our objective is to optimize our shutdown by performing FMEA analysis focus on critical components and
reducing spare parts replacement frequency. In order to perform this analysis, the RE must:
· Analyse the related maintenance plans
· Identify the most critical component based on such as:
o Maintenance frequency
o Logbook history, unplanned events and field experience
o Component positioning in the system
o The potential impact of a failure
o Adverse component condition (chemical, physical or thermal)
o CAPAs and Deviations
· Performed a Walk Site Down when necessary
· Identify the best maintenance strategy and frequency for critical components.
· Perform a FMEA based on component/ spare parts criticality
· Adapt the maintenance plan with the optimize strategy and frequency
· Proposed technical modifications when necessary.
· To collect equipment technical documentation in GMAO system (SAP)
· To collect equipment technical documentation in documentum system/ techshare
· To verify that P&ID are up to date.
· Search critical spares parts technical documentation
· Identify related legal inspection/documentation
· To perform Walk Site Down when necessary
· To assess equipment and network maintenance plans
· To realise FMEA analysis based on components
· To upgrade maintenance plans strategy and frequency
· To communicate potential upgrade of the master data structure
· To proposed technical modification if necessary
Engineering degree at BSc/MSc level
· Education in reliability engineering and/or maintenance management
· Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience in reliability engineering and pharmaceutical
good documentation practices
· Experience with SAP
· Experience with FMEA/ RCM and maintenance plans MANDATORY
· Experience with Techshare/Documentum
· Working knowledge in documentation management
· Working Knowledge of maintenance contracts and spare parts management
Skills and Competencies :
· Skilled in Maintenance methodologies and technical - Mandatory
· Strong in IT data mining and processing of data - Mandatory
· Knowledge of the SAP system - Mandatory
· Knowledge of the documentation – Techshare / Documentation
· Ability to work under pressure, solve challenges, get support and make decisions.
· Pro-active attitude and result oriented
· Ability to work in a technical environment
wat bieden wij?
Consulting mission until minimum the end of the year.
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :