swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
AUSY specializes in technical projects. With more than 1700 AUSY consultants and freelancers, we realize our clients' projects on a daily basis. We do more than just connect your ambitions with organizations and technical projects. We think it is important to develop a good relationship with you and to support you where necessary: through education, guidance, advice, or just a listening ear.
Would you like more information? Please contact me!
For our customer at the coastal region of Belgium, we are looking for a Controls Reliability Engineer. Do you have a Master's degree in engineering and you are looking to use your electrics and electronics knowlegde? This might be the job for you!
As a Controls Reliability Engineer your main responsibility is to review different kinds of controls, such as remote controllers, apps, cloud solutions, etc., on their quality and usability before their introduction to the market.
• You are deeply involved in the different controls development processes.
• You judge whether a new control system is fit to release onto the market.
• You build up controls know-how by issuing past trouble lists and integrate these into design and test standards.
• You cooperate closely with the Product Development Department and the Electrics & Controls Department to define the criteria for controls (functional specs, best matching quality vs cost balance, …)
• You organize a final end-user experience test on newly developed controls.
• You analyse possible problems into detail, you also determine the root cause and you formulate fitting countermeasures.
• You report to the Reliability Manager
You have a Master's degree in Engineering, preferably in ICT, electronics or electro-mechanics with a strong interest in controls (remote controllers, apps, …). (Or bachelor with relevant experience).
You have a hands on mentality and like to evaluate the prototype in the actual application (gemba).
You have a critical mind set to validate controls , products & services (evaluate and when necessary find the root cause of the issue).
You have the ability to react efficiently to occurring changes and problems. You are able to stick to the schedule without lowering the level of quality.
You are a team player and are willing to cooperate with everyone within the company
You have a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of other languages is a huge plus!
For this position we also accept freelancers!
wat bieden wij?
You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits such as:
Net monthly allowance
Via a cafeteria plan you can choose from a car with fuel card or a km allowance (depending on your distance from the client)
13th month and double holiday pay
32 leave & ADV days
Free participation in technical events and corporate events, just think of our technical workshops and our AUSY Family Day
And last but not least: a personal people-oriented guidance throughout all of your projects!