swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
• Responsible for the Payroll process meaning run the payroll process on a monthly basis and yearly base, including special calculations: index, merit, end year premium, holiday, premium and bonus calculation, etc.
• Drives and implements automation and digitalization of HR systems
• Day-to-day HR administration and ensure correct HR / Personnel administration and data processing of time and attendance (illness, holidays, overtime, …)
• Process and maintain (payroll) data in the HR systems, keep up to date and ensure correct reporting of HR related data: structural reporting cycle including headcount, Illness, …, ad hoc reporting when requested and support in the yearly budget exercise.
• Follow up the legislation and implement changes where needed, also advise colleagues, management and employees regarding social legislation, legal changes or specific questions.
• Improve or develop HR policies & procedures where needed/possible, identify cost effective opportunities by respecting benchmark, legal optimizations, …
• Take care of the personal file from A to Z and advice/answer Payroll or Compensation and benefits questions employees might have.
• Provide generalist, strategic and operational HR support to managers, delivered with pace, pragmatism and commercial thinking
• Work closely with line managers to promote standardization and consistency in the application of HR procedures by providing coaching, support, constructive challenging and objective feedback
• By adopting a collaborative and coaching approach, drive a culture of management ownership of people, plans and goals
• Partner with stakeholders to build expertise on the interpretation and application of HR policies – developing toolkits and workshops where necessary
• Facilitate and lead the development and implementation of changes in the organizational structure of the site
• Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to provide guidance and support in the recruitment processes as well as identify resource solutions for vacancies within area of responsibility. Build the employer branding within the bakery workers community and conduct campaigns in order to recruit talent both for the Brussels and Londerzeel bakery.
• Support in the delivery of the People Planning strategy including supporting on the creation of succession and talent pipelines.
• Support in the design, development, maintenance and delivery of Employee Relations policies and associated processes, tools, templates and development programs that reflect current legislation
• Identify and calculate risks and flag or challenge appropriately with HR and Management teams
• Work closely with the Site Team to promote site communication and engagement strategies
• Maintain accurate HR data in internal systems, databases and spread sheets
• Through effective coaching and mentoring, develop the skills and expertise of stakeholders to increase knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation and encourage a commercial and pragmatic approach to identifying and implementing solutions in a timely manner
• Act as an ambassador for the Code of Conduct, Company Values and Guiding Stars for Leadership
• Champion the Unibake culture and values with a ‘human’ approach to employee relations, maintaining an appropriate balance between being commercial and providing swift solutions, while treating people fairly and with respect
• Timely and correct payroll administration in line with social legislation
• Salary cost in line with benchmark
• Accurate reporting in line with expectations from stakeholders
• Employees are informed and trained in the use of Personal Administration tools and processes
• Legal compliance
• Contacts + Type of interaction:
Intern: employees, managers, UBI colleagues, HR colleagues