For a company located in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, we are looking for a Finance Specialist/Senior accountant.
This person will ensure the accuracy, completeness and consistency of monthly financial reports, statutory reporting, corporate tax reports.
Are you an experienced accountant looking for a new mission? Make sure to check out this opportunity!
For more information, don't hesitate to contact me by phone (02 669 17 08) or email (email@example.com)
• Be a contact person for ATR ( Accounting to Reporting ) with BSC ( Business Services Center based in Prague)
• Help with the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing in US GAAP
- Ensure that financial statements represent fairly the company situation
- Ensure that the BS GL accounts are reconciled on monthly basis
- Monitor period ending adjustments and closing operations in SAP and liaise the work with all stakeholders ( COE’s-Center Of Excellence , ATR BPO ,planning team and corporate support departments)
• Help tax advisers for the tax reports ( Corporate income tax return , tax slips…) and answer to any queries from the Tax Authorities
- Issue the related annual reports for the Belgian Authorities
- Perform on quarterly basis the internal report on Itaxstream platform
• Ensure that statutory obligations ( BE GAAP) of the companies are complied with and co-ordinate the control from the external auditors
- Ensure and prepare the annual accounts in the Belgian Format in SAP and in Accon with their related reports
- Provide timely information to the external auditors
- Issue and review all ad-hoc reports for the Belgian Authorities
• Financial Processes and procedures
- Ensure that financial procedures are well understood and adequate to achieve satisfactory internal controls
- Document internal controls as they are described in the Archer tool
- Help with testing of the Newco set-up in SAP
• Certified accountant or equivalent; At least 7-10 years working experience in GL accounting
• Expert in VAT and corporate income taxes
• Excellence in statutory BE GAAP requirements and knowledge of the US GAAP
• SAP knowledge
• Expert in Excel and excellent in analytical skills
• Strong Attention to Detail and proven Time Management ability
• Highly motivated with a can do attitude, ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
• Fluent in English, Dutch and French
• Leadership skills: Ability to give direction for work to occur through others
• Project Management sills & strategic thinking
• Business Partnering
• Financial Stewardship & Risk Management
We are offering you a mission starting ASAP until the end of the year (31/12).
This mission is open for consultants & freelancers.
(All interviews for this function will be held online.)
For more information, don't hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 669 17 08)!