swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
Our client is a significant player in the market of digital services and communication solutions.
Our client is looking for a buyer who leads the sourcing process for new strategic needs of the company – e.g. sourcing of products and services for defined strategic projects/ strategic vendors, to obtain a competitive advantage considering the global business case and the total lifetime value, working under defined policies and procedures.
Interested? Contact Peter Baert on 0472/64 15 93 or mail email@example.com
Responsible to lead the sourcing process for high value-high complexity, multi years, multi commodity projects, requiring Stakeholders alignment and validation at the highest level and partnering with Strategical vendors for core areas of our business (e.g. network, IT..investments with BC at Executive level)
- develops the strategic approaches for complex and international procurement initiatives / supplier business: organization of the process, definition the appropriate specific sourcing techniques, business case definition, stakeholders alignment, negotiation, contractualization
- analyses, controls and validates the high complex circumstances, e.g. optimization potentials for demands and specifications (Demand Shaping)
- scans the market to keep abreast of technological and market changes, which can also result in opportunities to reduce TCO and implements best practice
- prepares and executes the needed complex negotiations
- controls the claim management (escalation instance) in case of quality, logistic and quantity problems
- creates master frame agreements / single contracts with the main suppliers in cross functional and/or multi-national teams
- works in cross functional and multi-national teams with the responsibility for tenders, negotiations and contract closures in close alignment with the internal clients, requiring Stakeholders alignment at the highest level.
- aligns with stakeholders to prepare and submit the Investment Committee file that allows to get Executive committee validation on spend and vendors selection
- oversees the performance of the current partnerships and ensures that regular business reviews are organized and participates actively to it
- Builds a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders based on honesty, credibility and mutual trust, and ensures the effective flow of communication - Ensures the compliancy with purchasing processes, contracts, and internal procedures and working methods - Stays up to date with technological market innovations, evolution and new trends and related vendors landscape.
University degree in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineer similar experience
▪ Strategic Purchasing Expertise (5-7 years)
▪ Strong management of sourcing operational aspects
▪ Relevant experience in the defined P&S (3-5 years)
- knowledge of Finance (Business case, reporting, budgeting..)
- knowledge of legal and contractual aspects
- Performance management knowledge
- Presentation skills (orally demonstrating and convincing investment objectives)
- Communication (listen and respond), Influencing, conflict management skills