vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux.
description de la fonction
The duration of the mission is 3 months (extendable)!
Deadline to apply : September 17th
Partnering with the Vx Tech CIO & Vaccines Tech Leadership Team, helping with
“marketing” and delivery of Tech successes.
• Provide support to the Vaccines Tech Leadership team in the execution of our internal
engagement plan & communications strategy for Vaccines Tech.
• Definition of a communication plan: objective, target, communication channels, material,
• Writing and sending communication in English and French.
• Write articles in French and English for the Tech department. The main objective is to
communicate the key information related Vaccines Tech successes as well as driving
engagement and pride amongst our diverse population.
• Build a strong partnership with network to feed our communication channels with success
stories, key events happening, thematic campaigns, etc.
• Ensure the roll-out of global campaigns.
• Manage daily communications on plasma screens and intranet to ensure multi- channels
• Define a strategy to deploy the professional social network Workplace and integrate it
as a key element of our internal communications strategy.
• Debriefing for continuous improvement.
• Collaboration with Communication Services.
Strong verbal and communication skills, across a wide range of media, with the ability
to communicate complex topics to a range of audiences.
• Good understanding of the digital channels (video, intranet, social networks, etc.).
• Ability to work with the Global Vaccines and Global Tech communications team and
the local network of communication officers.
• Capacity of strategic thinking and planning.
• Structured, methodical and meticulous.
• Fluent spoken, written and translation skills in French and English.
• Good editorial and orthographic quality.
• Can work independently as well as team player.
• Coping With stress in crisis situations.
• Hands-on, delivering operationally, getting things done.
• Resilient, proactive and flexible, with a strong focus on execution.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Capacity to manage and prioritize many different projects at the same time.
• Ability to identify and proactively mitigate potential issues, escalating where
• Constant tact, professionalism and patience in stressful situations.
• Fine-tuned persuasion skills in influencing different partners of the most senior level.
• Capacity to influence and network across all internal communities.
• Skilled at presenting key communication concepts.
Bachelor Degree in Communication or equivalent by experience.
An all-round one-stop-shop with specialist services and expertise to perfectly match business needs. That’s the best way to describe AUSY. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Finance, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
Our multi-skilled experts find the right solutions to meet our clients’ needs.