Are you looking for a mission as Financial Analyst in Brussels? Keep reading, this might be the one!
For one of our clients, active in the banking sector, we are looking for a Financial Analyst.
In order to deal with the absence of some key contributors and to ensure that the knowledge will be build up in the operational team, you will need to participate in the following processes:
- Support the team members in the analysis and validation of the financial figures, both on statutory as on sub-consolidated level
- Synthesis of the financial figures in high-profile documents for management
- Prepare the Interim Financial Statements in July / August 2019 and the Annual Financial Statements in January / February / March 2020
- Re-engineering of current processes and reportings where needed
- Implementation of a Control Plan for the Interim Financial Statements / Annual Report
- Ad-hoc support for management in case of specific questions
- You have very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (mandatory given the fact that the annual financial statements have to be produced in three languages)
- Solid experience in IFRS reporting
- Knowledge of system architecture, more in particular OFS and Matisse is a plus
- Knowledge of Banking sector
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Result oriented and dynamic attitude
We offer you a 6 month mission (possibility to be renewed) with an attractive salary.
This mission is also open for freelancers.
Does this sounds interesting to you?
Don't hesitate to contact me by phone: 02 669 17 08 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org