you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
Our customer is the world's leading supplier of automatic transmission technology and navigation systems. The excellence and innovation of products and technologies have been recognized and appreciated by many important European car manufacturers.
We are looking for a Calibration Engineer for a famous automotive company !
Contact : email@example.com
Main role :
Calibrate Automatic Transmission software parameters in order:
- - To meet our customer’s requirements in terms of shift quality and powertrain response.
- - To ensure Automatic Transmission performance and durability no matter operating conditions and production dispersion.
Involved activities :
- - On vehicle evaluations
- - Shift quality problems identification and analysis
- - Calibration strategy definition and implementation (based on shifts physics and Automatic Transmission limitations)
- - Reporting internally and to mother company in Japan
To deliver calibration data on time is another key aspect of our activity (vehicle production relies on “on-time” software release)
Engineering degree (mechanical or electro-mechanical)
Language : FR - EN
Driving licence for 2 years minimum
Personal interest for automotive sector
Ok for Business trip
what do we offer?
Nous vous offrons un package attractif avec les avantages suivants (contrat freelance possible !!!) - Chèque repas 7 euros - Assurance groupe - Assurance hospitalisation - Eco-chèques - Voiture de société ou remboursement des frais kilométriques - 12 jours de recupérations par an / régime 40h - Prime de fin d'année - Cadeaux pour événements divers - Events, ...