you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
ENTREMATIC (www.entrematic.com) is a full-service business partner in entrance automation and belongs to the ASSA ABLOY Group.
The High Performance Doors division (HPD) develops, manufactures and distributes industrial high-speed doors and sells those via a network of strong distributors in 80 countries. The HPD headquarters is located in Belgium (Moorsel/Aalst).
Founded in 1987, Entrematic ensures an optimal service for their customers in Europe, Russia, Japan, China, Vietnam and Brazil.
They are looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer.
Send your application to:
Ing. Inge Vantournhout
Sales & Recruitment Consultant - AUSY Engineering
- You are a technical wizard in mechanics, electrics, electronics?
- You are passionate about Technical Client Support worldwide?
This vacancy might just be what you are looking for!
As a Technical Customer Support Engineer you have a crucial role in Entrematic’s Customer Service organization. This team supports clients worldwide and consists of 14 coworkers.
In this function:
- you manage the problem solving of technical questions and issues of your clients (on-site support technicians/engineers);
- you provide technical trainings for your clients who travel for this purpose to the headquarters in Aalst;
- you assist your clients in the troubleshooting of errors, malfunctions, ...;
- occasionally, and this in cases where the problem cannot be resolved over the phone or via email, you provide on-site assistance.
You report directly to the manager.
- You have a technical bachelor or master degree in electromechanics or electricity;
- Your technical expertise: electric motors, mechanics, electricity and electronics, …;
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar function. A previous function as a hands-on engineer/technician is a definite plus;
- Knowledge on Overhead Sectional Doors is a plus;
- You are fluent (verbal & written language) in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus;
- You are a strong communicator and are capable of assisting (primarily on the phone or via email) experienced technical professionals in resolving their technical issues;
- Competences: patience, eagerness to learn, strong communication skills, qualified trainer on technical matters.
what do we offer?
- A challenging function with a lot of responsibility and variety;
- A financially strong employer since 1987 and worldwide leader in their market position;