you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
We are AUSY and specialize in technical projects. With more than 1700 AUSY consultants and freelancers, we realize our clients' projects on a daily basis.
We do more than just connect your ambitions with organizations and technical projects. We think it is important to develop a good relationship with you and to support you where necessary: through education, guidance, advice, or just a listening ear.
Would you like more information? Please contact me!
Annelore Vanden Daele
09/395 07 86
Do you have a passion for hardware and software interaction?
Are you proficient in C, preferably with experience in an automotive environment,
Do you have experience with automotive powertrain sysems and components?
As a Software Development &Testing Engineer, you will be developing and testing low-level embedded software for our transmission controllers. This covers, amongst others, developing and maintaining hardware abstraction layer modules, run time environment modules and safety relevant software. You write your own documentation and test cases or scripts. You are responsible for the configuration and integration of software modules (AUTOSAR, OSEK, MCAL, CAN) and diagnostics protocols (J1939, OBD, UDS).
• You obtained a Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences.
• You have a passion for hardware and software interaction.
• You are proficient in C, preferably with experience in an automotive environment.
• Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset:
Embedded 32 bit microcontrollers and Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe,...)
AUTOSAR environment and safety relevant applications in automotive
Creating/writing design specification based upon customer requirements
• You have an eye for detail and you work and think in a structured manner.
• Problem analysis and problem solving is your forte.
• You are hands-on, highly motivated, and have good communication and presentation skills.
• You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components.
• You are a team player, but well-organized to work independently.
• When needed, you are open to travel internationally
• You are fluent in English
• Knowledge of Dutch is an asset
what do we offer?
You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with various extra-legal benefits such as:
Net monthly allowance
Via a cafeteria plan you can choose from a car with fuel card or a km allowance
13th month and double holiday pay
32 leave & ADV days
Free participation in technical events and corporate events, just think of our technical workshops and our AUSY Family Day
And last but not least a personal people-oriented guidance through your projects