you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is a worldwide manufacturer of laser welded blanks for the automotive industry. From the various production plants in the United States, Europe, China and India, laser welded moldings are processed into car body parts. AMTB belongs to the ArcelorMittal group and employs 750 people in Europe, of which about 240 are in Belgium.
For the production plant in Genk we currently are looking for a ambitious and people-oriented Operations Manager
Your prime responsibility will be to lead, manage and develop the operational activities of the company in order to increase market share and profitability.
• Your report and implement the necessary changes that will ensure productivity, yield, costs are in line with the company’s agreed business objectives.
• You lead a team of 37 employees operating in three shifts.
• You manage the operations in a way that you meet customer’s requirements with regard to the right quality cost and on time delivery
• You promote the health, safety and welfare of all employees and visitors.
• You identify technological solutions that answers the needs of the market (cost and performance)
• You are the customer representative for all operational items.
• You have a master degree in Engineering : electromechanics, mechanics, electricity, other.
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience
• You have good references with regard to you people management skills
• You are fluent in Dutch and English! Knowledge of German is a plus.
• You are a strong communicator and a people-oriented motivator.
• WCM experience and knowledge of steel is a strong plus.
what do we offer?
Financially strong employer with an interesting product
Challenging function with large responsibility
Lots of possibilities, even internationally, that will meet your ambition
This is a vacancy of Insel, now Ausy Engineering W&S