you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux. Notre client est une entreprise qui recherche, développe et produit des vaccins. Elle emploie environ 11200 personnes dans le monde et près de 7500 personnes sur ses 3 sites belges: Rixensart, Wavre et Gembloux.
We are looking for a HVAC engineer ! Don't hesitate to contact me for more informations
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, ensure correct design, construction, commissioning and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of HVAC and Industrial Utilities packages (networks, installation and pieces of equipment). Related to these packages, it includes :
- Being the client representative for all activities
- Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to these packages
- Ensuring alignment between E.O and client Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
Delivrables & associated milestones:
- Review tender documents for ITT process
- Detailed design studies review
- Walkdowns performed - Phase 1
- Provisional acceptance - Phase 1
- Walkdowns performed - Phase 2
- Provisional acceptance - Phase 2
- Final handover for HVAC & Utilities packages
Demonstrates deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects.
Key capabilities include:
▪ Definition of functional, technical and quality requirements.
▪ Realisation of reviews of process studies, AFD's, P&ID’s and layouts
▪ Review tender packages and oversight contractor's performance.
▪ Integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
▪ Preparation of the project testing, commisioning and inspection requirements
▪ Assessment of systems' legal conformity.
▪ On-site verification of execution according to good practices
▪ Interface with Site existing Utilities infrastructures
▪ Team working & Communication / Autonomy / Contractors' management.
▪ Good project integration experience: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies.