are you the ideal candidate?
regulations and business environment
- You want to work as a freelancer and are particularly interested in the job flexibility this brings with it.
- Working in different regions is no problem.
- You feel especially at home in organisations undergoing change. You’re also good at dealing with complex business situations quickly.
level and experience
- You’ve been working for at least 15 years, including sufficient experience in a management or C-level position.
- You’ve worked for at least three different companies, preferably including two different types of company (SME, start-up, corporate) and three different sectors.
- It’s an advantage if you’ve worked in both a national and international environment.
education and training
- You have at least a master’s degree, supplemented by extra training or education, such as an MBA.
- You have experience and training in project management methodssuch as Prince2, Mbok and Scrum.
- You’ve followed the necessary training in terms of leadership, people management and coaching.
ambition and soft skills
- You look forward to sharing your expertise with others.
- You interact in the right way at every level (operational, management, advisory board).
- You’re a valuable sparring partner and know better than anyone how to challenge the business.
- You combine strategic insights with operational implementation.