you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered products and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets. Within this international context, they wish to guarantee the continuous technological progress of B.I.G. and strive for innovation excellence, both in the field of product development as in their production processes and new business models.
To strenghten their Research, Engineering & Development departement we are looking for a R&D Project Engineer.
Are you interested in R&D in a production environment and would you like to acquire broad business skills as well? How would you feel about working in an international environment alongside the most innovative minds in technology?
If that sounds exciting to you, you may just be the person that we seek.
As member of our Research, Engineering & Development team (simply: RED), you will participate in ambitious process- and product development projects. You will report to a Senior Innovation Project and Portfolio Manager. You will be responsible for:
- Examining the production parameters with the input of various departments.
- Mapping and analyzing production processes.
- Developing methods to optimize quality and output.
- Testing improvement proposals cost-effectively and efficiently and evaluating them.
- Coordinating their implementation in production if tested positively.
- Ensuring that our quality procedures are being implemented.
- Safeguarding the content of ISO-procedures, instructions and documents within your department.
- Contributing to new product development in close collaboration with business and RED.
- You have graduated or are about to graduate as an MSc in Chemistry, in Chemical, Sustainable Materials or Textile Engineering; Electromechanical Engineering; Industrial Design Engineering Technology.
- You are greatly interested in the techniques of a production environment.
- You are eager to develop new products or optimize processes.
- You care about excellence in innovation.
- You have a strongly dynamic and curious personality.
- You are result-oriented and you think and act in systematic ways.
- You want to work in an international context and you are willing to travel.
- You have a good command of English and knowledge of one other language, preferably Dutch or French.
what do we offer?
Our training and coaching program aims to develop both your hard skills (improving technological competences in order to create experts, project management skills as well as tools, rules and analysis methodologies for professional approaches) and your soft skills (such as management and leadership competences). We do this through our own Competence Development Program. What else do we offer?
- An attractive salary package.
- An intellectually challenging job in an international environment.
- Immediate action and integration into the workforce.
- Career guidance from within the RED team.
- In-depth knowledge of a wide array of products, from polymers to digitally printed floors.
- A work environment with low turnover rates; people enjoy working with us.