you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is a worldwide manufacturer of laser welded blanks for the automotive industry. From the various production plants in the United States, Europe, China and India, laser welded moldings are processed into car body parts. AMTB belongs to the ArcelorMittal group and employs 750 people in Europe, of which about 240 are in Belgium.
For the production plant in Genk we currently are looking for a Improvement Manager with a true passion for technical solutions.
• You initiate improvements within the production plant Genk in close cooperation with the local operations manager and plant manager.
• You manage A-Z improvements to ensure that future and existing products are made to meet customer requirements : with a higher quality a lower cost and on time delivery.
• You identify technological solutions that answer the needs of the market (with regard to cost and performance)
• You initiate and carry out CAPEX projects.
• At all times you promote the Health, safety and Welfare of all employees and visitors.
• You act as backup for the operations manager, when needed.
• You have a master degree in Engineering – electricity - automation
• Experience in a similar function desirable
• You have good knowledge automation both with regard to troubleshooting and programming (ABB / Fanuc Robots)
• You have a strong passion for technique in general and are eager in finding the best technical solutions
• You are fluent in Dutch and English!
• You are pragmatic and eager to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
• WCM experience and knowledge of steel is a strong plus.
what do we offer?
Financially strong employer with an interesting product
Challenging function with large responsibility
Lots of possibilities, even internationally, that will meet your ambition
This is a vacancy of Insel, now Ausy Engineering W&S