you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
As an Management Assistant, you will predominantly perform diverse secretarial duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common sense approach. Support requirements will vary from day to day dependant on the business covered.
Do you know how to handle and are you able to combine different responsibilities? Do you love coordinating and steering it in the right direction? Then you are the one our client is looking for!
You can apply via firstname.lastname@example.org of via 02 474 60 19.
As a Management Assistant, the following tasks fall within your responsibility:
- You are responsable for an advanced, proactive diary management, facilitating swift set-up of client meetings.
- You'll manage a complex, high volume mailbox (where applicable) and you will have a client facing position, internal and external client handling. Gate keeping both in person and over the phone.
- Shared phone coverage for a busy group, involving significant interaction with clients and senior members of the firm.
- Organise meetings, conference calls, telepresence set up - internally and externally
- Finalise complex travel arrangements: co-ordination of flights, check in, VISAs, accommodation and ground transportation logistics following a Corporate Policy. Manage a multitude of frequent changes at short notice and prepare travel itineraries
- Management of expense processing through Oracle, reimbursement, personal amounts owing and account reconciliations
- Become integral part of business, understand group priorities and Banker expectation
- General administration duties (Room bookings, filing, photocopying, faxing)
As (2-5 years) Management Assistant with a strong, executive communication style. You have experience of effectively arranging travel and you love handling and building professional relationships with all client, bankers and cover groups. You have a full competency in diary management, you can also apply good judgment and you have an understanding of competing priorities. You can demonstrate pro-activity and ownership within a role
You are flexible, willing and open to change and you have a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results. Further, you are a real team player who can build networks and work in partnerships. You have a polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner, ability to work in a pressured environment and partner effectively with peers.
Last bot not least: you are perfectly trilingual French, Dutch & English.
what do we offer?
Our client offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.