Process improvement manager (MS project / sharepoint) - 10773

19-5-2020 wavre
company profile

Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux.

job description

If you have excellent Sharepoint and MS Project skills and if you have a relevant experience in Project, Change & Knowledge Management, don't hesitate to contact me !

megane.libert@cx.ausy.be / +32(0)497/61.85.75

Mégane Libert

Purpose of the mission :

The position holder will be a knowledge management and process improvement lead.

The position holder will spend approximately 30% of their effort leading the updates/revisions to a complex sharepoint tool utilized across Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) for knowledge management across all vaccines GRA departments. The remaining 70% effort will focus on driving specific process developments and updates within regulatory affairs in the context of a global transformation program in regulatory affairs.

Primary tasks :

Lead coordination, planning and tracking activities for the GRA knowledge management tool :

  • Coordinate KM tool independent committee activities and work with sponsor of GRA knowledge management tool
  • Liaise with IT for tool maintenance in terms of functionalities
  • Manage the SME network - meeting with SMEs 2 per year
  • Maintenance of the tool
  • Update the tool upon request of the SME
  • Ensure harmonisation of WoWs among SMEs
  • Update / revise / create sharepoint content for a complex and interconnected site. Systematically drive the updating of the GRA knowledge management tool
  • Ensure communication around the tool within GRA to promote its use and keep users informed on chances (including maintenance of GRA KM tool workplace page and communication on good practices for knowledge management)

Work with project lead to adapt current and/or design new processes to align with the business transformation and ensure their implementation in relevant groups

Identify improvement opportunities aligned with the business transformation and leading to performance increase

Lead development and maintenance of project planning, including prioritisation of activities and interdependencies and alignment with other ongoing projects

Determine and execute communication strategy aligned with the different impacted groups : ensure link between objectives and communication plan, including updates to leadership team and/or global transformation committee

Support preparation of meetings with team of experts involved in the project (keeping team on track vs objectives, etc)

Coordinate the development of new versions of written standards and tools (points for improvement, workshops, possibly surveys, stakeholder management, decisions taken & com, planning per contributor)

Design and execute creative training to increase awareness and enforce the ability to perform the new processes

Engage with relevant teams across the world to capture specific requirements and ensure they are considered by project teams as part of the new  process

Measure and follow up the impact of the change aligned with the transversal chance management team

Adequate risk / issue management related to the new processes and propose relevant mitigation actions

your contribution

  • University level with appropriate project, change and knowledge management qualification and experience
  • Life science / engineering back ground is a big asset
  • Multiple years of relevant experience with sharepoint, preferred high level of complexity and creation in addition to maintenance 
  • Multiple years of experience with MS project
  • Experience in large international environment
  • Experience with culture differences is an asset
  • Experience in animating / facilitating workshop is an asset
  • Developping and performing training is a plus
  • RA understanding is a plus
  • English
  • French / Dutch is a plus
  • Coaching skills

what do we offer?

A mission until minimum the end of the year as consultant at our client with the possibility of a permanent contract at Ausy. 

We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages : 

  • Group insurance
  • Hospitalisation insurance
  • Meal vouchers of 7 euros gross per working day
  • Reimbursement km or company car 
  • Monthly allowance (50 euros net per month)
  • A 13th month
  • Training
  • Etc

A rate as freelance is also possible !

summary
function
process specialist (m/f)
employment type
full time, freelance
contract type
long term contracts
reference
CXRSP-89978
your Randstad contact
Mégane Libert
megane.libert@cx.ausy.be 02 474 60 16
02 474 60 16