you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is a worldwide manufacturer of laser welded blanks for the automotive industry. From the various production plants in the United States, Europe, China and India, laser welded moldings are processed into car body parts. AMTB belongs to the ArcelorMittal group and employs 750 people in Europe, of which about 240 are in Belgium.
For the production plant in Genk we currently are looking for a Program Manager
• You lead, manage and develop the program management so as to ensure timely products/ processes approvals for serial production
o Program planning
o Process design and product setup
o Product & process validation
o Archive all related documents, such al APQP documents and product drawings
o Optimise initial product nesting and processes.
• You do all preparations with regard to spot orders and your provide the follow-up during the whole process
• At all times you promote Safety and Quality
• You are customer representative for launching new products
• You have a technical bachelor or master degree in engineering
• You have excellent organisational skills
• You have good knowledge of 2D design software
• You are fluent in Dutch and English!
• WCM experience and knowledge of steel is a strong plus.
what do we offer?
Financially strong employer with an interesting product
Challenging function with large responsibility
Lots of possibilities, even internationally, that will meet your ambition
This is a vacancy of Insel, now Ausy Engineering W&S