you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
We are searching for a skilled and motivated candidate in the area of Vehicle Control Systems to support the development of mechatronic drivetrain controls for its Electrification and Mechatronics competency group. This work involves developing controls for vehicle systems and components, to expand the company’s commitment to products that improve vehicle safety, performance and fuel economy.
Do you have experience in using Simulink model based software? Do you have experience with developing control algorithms from concept to implementation in production program?
firstname.lastname@example.org of 09/395.07.86
• Create, develop and validate controls for mechatronic products covering the stages of concept through to production.
• Participate in the creation of new mechatronic products to provide competitive solutions for future driveline opportunities.
• Create plant models for the development and optimization of control algorithms.
• Design controls solutions using model-based programing.
• To meet targets for deliverables including timing of virtual, laboratory, and vehicle demonstrations of system performance.
• Collaborate and negotiate with customer regarding control system requirements, interfaces, and product development progress.• Follow Program Management and Stage Gate development processes to meet project goals.
• M. Sc. degree in Electromechanical, Physics, Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering required, specialization in control theory or mechatronics preferred.
• 3 years of experience in the development of controls for vehicle drivetrain products.
• 3 years of experience using Simulink model based software.
• Understanding of product design tools including ISO26262.
• Proven track record of developing control algorithms from concept to implementation in production program
• Previous experience in DSpace and RapidPro hardware and software.
• Ability to successfully function in a team with cross-functional team members.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (English).
• Must be able to travel internationally (10-15%).
• Must be a self-directed and motivated individual who is organized and able to accept multiple tasks and responsibilities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels within and outside Dana in a professional manner.
• Experienced with Simscape (creation 1D models for offline controls model validation)
• Architecture knowledge of vehicle powertrain control systems (AWD, e-axle, …)
• Experience with integrating control algorithms on ECU’s.
• Architecture knowledge of vehicle dynamic control systems
• Experience with Battery Electric or Hybrid Vehicle systems
• Previous experience optimizing controls parameters during vehicle testing is desirable.
• Understanding of product design tools including APQP, DVP&R, DFM and DFMEA.
what do we offer?
Ausy offers you a challenging project in an international company. You will receive a contract of unlimited duration together with a competitive salary package (car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalisation, group insurance).