Follow these steps:
- First read the frequently asked questions. You will find answers there to questions about your password, registration, applying for jobs, electronic signatures, your pay, unsubscribing and much more.
- Contact your Randstad consultant. She/he will be familiar with your details and can give you relevant answers and resolve your question or problem.
- If you suspect a breach of the business principles, you can report the matter to your regular (local) contact person, or via the local management . This is usually the quickest, most advisable way to flag up a breach and get it sorted out.
- The Federgon (Belgian federation of employment agencies) ombud service. This service provides information about employment status, and mediates in the event of disputes.
Havenlaan 86c - box 302, 1000 Brussels
T: 0800 99 823 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Unable to resolve the situation?
- Fill in the online complaint form. Your complaint will then be discussed with the people concerned and the Quality Department.