You will join an international organisation that is at the top of its field. A clear, tailor-made training path will be developed, which will be adapted to your needs and ambitions, and monitored by your own training coach.
You will be given the freedom to take your job to the highest level.
But what else?
- Salary according to experience;
- Meal vouchers of EUR 8;
- Flexible working hours (work-life balance is not an empty concept for us);
- Eight possible home working days per month;
- Up to 29 holidays;
- Interesting cafeteria plan with the possibility of lease car, lease bike, ...;
- CBA 90 bonus;
- Group and hospitalisation insurance;
- Mental and physical health are paramount, as evidenced by our Picanol Group Strava Club and the many colleagues at the Mondi Run, the 100 km of Ypres, or the Kemmelbergtrail, ... But we don't turn down a chip or an afterwork drink on Friday either;