As the EMEA Product Manager, you will be required to lead and drive results by developing and owning the strategic plan for commercialising “Compliance 2.0” and it’s related product portfolio.
- Develop and implement a long term vision and roadmap with a strong focus on customer driven compliance requirements and niche market strategies that enhance the long term health of the portfolio;
- Accountable for lead generation, product category revenue, visibility and effectiveness of the initiative;
- Gather and analyse customer insights, including direct interaction with users, resulting in better meeting compliance customer needs, as well as creating the business cases to prioritise opportunities;
- Build out the roadmap to position the portfolio for market share gain in target markets;
- Gather knowledge about the competitive environment that drives action to Sales, Marketing and R&D;
- Maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics through relationships with industry associations, groups and individuals;
- Initiate and develop integrated go to market strategies, marketing/PR and business activities that drive awareness, exposure and product adoption in close cooperation with Marketing Communication and Sales across global regions;
- Leverage expertise, key data points, customer feedback, and sales input to create the most effective marketing tools, messaging, and tactics to engage with the target audience (e.g., webinars, targeted campaigns, catalogues, trade shows, case studies, product launch events, online marketing, etc.);
- Develop and lead sales training for internal and external audiences (sales teams, channel partners);
- Create effective relationships with key global stakeholders (Sales, Technical teams, Marketing) to achieve goals.