you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
We are looking for a facility engineer for pharmaceutical sector !
• Use your technical knowledges
• Collaborate actively with different teams
• Be one of the pillars of the great customer experience
Main tasks :
• Ensure appropriate resource allocation and prioritize with our technical partners, based on workload and level of priority. Continuously improve operations and streamline work processes in order to provide seamless, high quality customer service.
• Develop and manage preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance programs, in collaboration with our external partners and in line with UCB’s Green Strategy. Ensure regulatory compliance of equipment.
• Create and validate FM service requests, define priority / workload / due date. Dispatch and ensure follow-up.
• Keep up-to-date the real estate database. Develop and manage the technical aspects of the space planning based on business requirements in close collaboration with the workplace manager. Manage internal moves on the technical level.
• Operate as Project manager according to availability or work closely with external project managers or project managers from other departments (mainly from engineering). Coordinate work with contractors and outsourcing companies, respecting high HSE standards.
• Follow-up the technical building maintenance budget. Work on the yearly budget preparation.
• Access control, CCTV, Fire detection, Interlocking, other… All those integrate in a BMS (building maintenance system (Supervision): manage maintenance contracts and take initiative to improve the technical, qualitative, security and financial aspects.
• Bachelor or Master level - Technical engineer, a degree in facility management or an interior designer with a strong technical interest or equal by experience.
• Experience with technical building maintenance, combined with facility & space management.
• A real collaborator and team player, we all move forward together!
• A motivator with people management skills.
• The ability to focus on details.
• Thorough knowledge of French and English, Dutch is a plus.
• Some flexibility in working hours, occasionally presence needed out of normal office hour