swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
Our client is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
Are you passionate about your dedicated accounts, their business, their drivers and wants to create win-win deals for both parties?
Are you willing to work in dynamic pharmaceutical and people oriented company?
You are at the right place!
As Pharmacy Sales Representative, you contact assigned customer accounts or prospects (pharmacies) to sell Consumer Health products within Antwerp and Limburg. Thereby, you focus on personal sales targets, new business development, maintaining customer relationships and troubleshooting specific customer problems.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Meeting personal sales targets as established, through effective territory plans and optimized customer contacts by ensuring best-of-class execution of training of staff, shelf visibility, POS placement, merchandising etc.
- Preparing sales presentations, contract negotiations and cycle sell-in proposals, based on efficient and correct planning, daily administration and customer request follow-ups
- Delivering high level of customer service and building strong partnerships to assigned customers
- Ensuring analysis of sell-in and sell-out data for the benefit of assigned customer sales growth
- Participating in special projects with marketing, trade marketing or other business partners, such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives etc.
- Bachelor degree with at least a first experience in a sales position
- Strong relationship building, selling and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence and successfully negotiate with others
- High levels of resilience and able to work autonomously while still being a team player
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage your own time, problem solving and identify opportunities for business growth
- Full proficiency in Dutch. English and French are an asset.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and ideally previous CRM experience
wat bieden wij?
You have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change, possibilities to learn and to develop.