Our client is a global vaccine research, development and production company, that employs over 11,200 people worldwide, of which 7,500 in its three Belgian sites: Rixensart, Wavre and Gembloux.
For our client in Wavre, we are looking for a financial assistant. In this function you will be the person of contact for all finance/P2P users on a day-to-day basis.
Does this sounds interesting to you? Don't hesitate to contact me by phone (02 669 17 08) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
What will be your tasks?
You will be the first line support for all areas in scope of the Service Desk.
This will entail the next tasks:
- SPOC for Finance/P2P users on day-to-day basis
- Call handling
- Log & update incident/request tickets
- Handle incidents and requests as defined within Service Desk SLA’
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of a Service Desk and support organization
- Knowledge of Cisco Ticketing System is a big plus
- Functional knowledge of Finance support tools and reporting
- Excellent spoken and written skills in French & English
- Excellent phone handling skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
We are offering you a mission starting ASAP for a minimum of 3 months (possibly longer!).
If you would like more information, don't hesitate to contact me by phone (02 669 17 08) or by email (email@example.com).