swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
This function initiates short term and medium term packaging and manufacturing plans and monitors the execution across Packaging, Manufacturing, Quality assurance and Supply to achieve the preset site objectives with regard to Customer Service. As such the function is responsible for an optimal balance between volume forecast, customer service, operational cost, semi-finished and finished goods stock for an extensive number of items throughout the supply chain.
Whether you are looking for a project based contract, a contract of indefinite duration or an opportunity to work as a freelancer, look no further. It is all possible here, at AUSY.
Interested? Send me an up-to-date resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 200 28 01
Do you believe in affordable healthcare? Are quality & safety your priority number 1? Then you'll feel comfortable in this company, who's one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. We are looking for a supply chain planner!
You will be working throughout different area's:
1. Costumer focus - Process the demand forecast into a manufacturing / packaging / supply plan in accordance with the supply agreement parameters and planning parameters. - Balance medium term demand with labour & machine capacity, define stock build up if needed. - Make feasible packaging and manufacturing plans and align with the different production departments. - Manage all the planning parameters to have a error less planning flow in the system. - Implement on time the requested artwork changes in the market, respecting the due date for final release of the product in line with the implementation criteria.
2. Financial - Collect, consolidate, verify and communicate forecasted volumes per article to be used in the operational plan (budget) - Periodically review the demand forecast to detect important deviations from the information used for the operational plan (budget). Inform supply chain management of detected relevant volume changes. - Manage inventory levels of the product in the internal supply chain flow in Puurs. Continuously monitor planning parameters (lead times and lot sizes) to optimize the total value of finished and semi finished goods in the supply chain from manufacturer through markets and eliminate non value activities.
3. Internal processes - Change Management - General periodic standard reports
4. People - Organize and execute tasks and activities based upon Operational Excellence principles. - Be back up for one of the other supply chain planners in the planning team in their absence. - Be the supply chain planner representative in the product team if applicable.
Level of education: Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent trough experience; Experience: Minimum 5 years working experience in a Supply Chain environment; Minimum two years experience in a planning environment of a production plant, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. Languages: Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of Dutch and English
Other qualifications: Very good knowledge of planning tools and related reporting tools (Business Intelligence Tools).
wat bieden wij?
As an answer to your high performance & flexibility, Ausy offers you an interesting salary package, with some interesting extra's like:
- Meal vouchers of €7 - Net representation cost of €50 - Hospitalization insurance - Car + unlimited fuel card OR home-work compensation - 32 holidays - End-of-year bonus - Pension plan - ECO vouchers - Opportunities to follow trainings
And on top of this you'll improve your administrative skills and become an even bigger expert!