swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
Our client is working in the automotive sector.
As part of the Claim Handling Automotive Replacement Aftersales team located in our largest European Distribution Center located in Ghent (Belgium) and together with your colleagues, you will handle Automotive Replacement customer claims related to the quality and/or technical issues of our products and provide first class service to our customers.
· Together with the team you will process all claims received by collecting technical data and specifications in order to make a decision on accepting or rejecting of the claim;
· You are the key resource for responding to inquiries from customers on technical and quality claims to all Gates EU Automotive Aftermarket products.
· You improve the Quality of our products by gaining knowledge and by executing a root cause analysis of the problems, and involve (internal & external) suppliers to take the necessary preventive actions.
· You operate in SAP Hybris Cloud-4-Service
· Ideally you have technical and / or quality inspection experience and knowledge;
· You are interested in car engine technology; you have the ability to understand quality and technical problems, and are able to come to clear conclusions.
· You are pro-active and you are a problem-solver;
· You enjoy working as a team member in a multinational and cross-functional environment.
· English is your working language, but you also have good knowledge of the French language.