Do you have experience in treasury? Are you looking for a new mission in Luxembourg? Then keep reading!
For our client active in the automotive industry, we are looking for a Treasury Analyst Back Office.
• Control, validation and processing of treasury operations.
• Daily reconciliation of bank accounts movements and balances.
• Confirmations to/from Group companies and external counterparties.
• Confirmations matching.
• Investigation of discrepancies with counterparties and related follow-up actions.
• Confirmation of settlements and submission of payments.
• Monitoring of payments, collections, back-valuations and claims.
• EMIR reporting.
• Maintenance of bank documentation (authorised dealers, authorised signatories, SSI).
• At least 3 years of back office / middle office experience gained in a multinational corporation and/or a bank.
• Good knowledge of treasury operations and banking practices.
• Strong IT and systems skills (Excel proficiency, treasury management systems, electronic banking systems).
• Fluent in English. (Italian, French, Spanish or German would be an advantage.)
• Team player with good relationship building skills. The position requires continuous interaction with other internal departments and external partners.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately under pressure to meet the required deadlines.
We are offering you a mission starting ASAP for a minimum of 6 months.
This mission is also open for freelancers!
For more information, don't hesitate to contact me by phone (02 669 17 08) or email (email@example.com).