swipe naar links of rechts om te bladeren door de jobsgebruik de pijltjestoetsen ( and ) om te bladeren door de jobs
As administrative assistant, you will provide a support to the IT-team by implementing administrative and accounting systems, procedures and policies in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Are you multilingual with 3 years experience as administrative assistant who's looking for a part-time function ?
Don't hesitate to contact me email@example.com
Some tasks you'll perform :
- provides the highest level of customer satisfaction by aiming to meet and exceed customer's expectation of the department
- delivers a high standard first line contact with customers, ensuring an excellent customer experience. Respond to complaints.
- Implement efficiently the administration of procedures and processes of the company in the department
- Ensure that purchases are in accordance with the global procurement procedure
- Ensure the follow-up of financial processes from order to payment
- Day-to-day administrative support (scheduling meetings, correspondence, data collection, expense note,...)
- Reads and analyses incoming mails
- Prepare the business correspondence
- Translations of technical documents
- Organisation of travel of team members
- Organisation of team meetings,...
- Secretary degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in related field
- Trilingual (D-F-E)
- Excellent computers skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint (SAP is a plus)
- Good organisational an planning skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Focused on customer needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
wat bieden wij?
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :