vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is an international company of drug, biologics and consumer health products development. This company is one of the leader in its sector and employs more than 10 000 people across more than 30 countries.
description de la fonction
You have a scientific university degree ? You have a few years of experience in pharmaceutical/Bio/Medical device environment ?
Than contact me: email@example.com
• Review, approve and executed master batch records (manufacturing, packaging)
• Participate in complaint investigations
• Ensure management of deviations
• Participate actively in investigations together with production, technical services, QC…
• Review of critical qualifications of production operators (gowning, VI, line clearance, mediafill…)
• Quality participation in mediafill
• Provide QA support to new product introduction projects and related validation activities
• Provide support during customer audits and regulatory inspections
• Scientific university degree (Pharmacist, Engineer or equivalent)
• At least 2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/Bio/Medical device environment in a quality role
• Experience in GMP environment is mandatory
• Fluent English and French
• Demonstrable experience in Deviation handling - review and approval, root cause analysis, potential product analysis
• Team player
• Ready to work in 2 or 3 shifts
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages : - Group insurance - Hospitalisation insurance - Meal vouchers of 7 euros gross per working day - Reimbursement km or company car - Monthly allowance (50 euros net per month) - A 13th month - Training - Etc. A rate as freelance is also possible.