* Knowledge of Maintaining security by installing updates to application software and the Windows operating systems.
* Knowledge of Automating installation of servers (scripts and documentation) and providing assistance to ICT Helpdesk in order to automate installation of desktop configurations and applications (SCCM)
* Knowledge of Performing the setup and maintenance of High availability platforms (clusters) and backup processes and scripts
* Knowledge of Working with hardware and software support engineers to diagnose and correct problems.
? Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Masters or related field by experience ? Certificates MCSA, CCNA, ITIL is an asset (not a must) ? Fluent language skills in English / Dutch / French ? Strong interpersonal skilss and can-do mentality ? Proven track records and hands-on
Looking for Junior / Medior / Senior
• We offer you a market-oriented salary with interesting fringe benefits: luncheon vouchers, a hospitalisation and a group insurance and a net monthly remuneration. • You work 40 hours/week from Monday to Friday and in addition 12 days/year extra days off.