vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on creating value for people living with neurology and immunology conditions.
description de la fonction
Do you have experience in packaging activities ?
Feel free to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
This function is responsible for working in collaboration with the artwork process and system manager, the packaging technology processes manager, the graphical designer operations coordinator and temporary supportive roles in the team.
- Managing of allocations of technical instructions, identified master data with right first time quality and within set timelines
- Maintain the technical data base
- Manage the technical review of artworks
- Stakeholder management for the Packaging operations day-to-day activities
- Evaluation of change controls, performing technical assessments, in support of artwork process and systems manager/packaging technology processes manager
- Ensure the necessary user guides and/or associated instructions are available reflecting the Packaging technology operations activities
- Ensure training and on the job mentoring for newcomers and/or temporary staff supporting Packaging technology operations activities
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience requested in packaging activities in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in production (packaging)
- Knowledge of SAP or experience of artwork/master data management is a plus
- Experience in project management
- Languages : fluent in English (written & spoken)
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :