vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
For a client in food industry, we are looking for a supply chain planner.
description de la fonction
Are you a strong organizer and analytical? Do you like an industrial environment?
• You are the key figure for safety stock shortfall (SSS) report. Run TLB process (truck load builder) and collaborate with DC planning to make sure product is shipped. • You monitor daily shipments and CFR.
• In case of splits, detailed root causing why volume could not be shipped. You monitor inventory and make sure stock is balanced across central and regional distribution centers issues.
• You lead the Collaboration Calls with the markets to identify structural issues, assign dedicated actions • As a supply planner, you optimize the Supply Chain inventory parameters to be able to absorb market volatility and guarantee best possible service results at lowest cost.
• You manage Phase In Phase Out processes for the market(s) he/she is managing to ensure minimal non-performing inventory and write-off costs throughout the supply chain .
• You are responsible for the daily analysis and communication of potential service risks ahead of us and develop/execute mitigation plans. You analyse structural improvements based upon the expertise build in the area.
Education • Bachelor level or experience in similar job
Personal Competences • Great planning-skills • Good communicator • Service- minded
Randstad Professionals offers a contract whit a duration until March 2019.