vous pouvez faire glisser l'écran de gauche à droite pour voir les jobsutilisez les flèches de votre clavier ( and ) pour voir les différents jobs
description de la société
You’ll work in team with cross-departmental support within the marketing team.
You’ll also have cross department collaboration with the channels, finance, supply quality and legal. Moreover, you’ll manage contacts with external stakeholders: agencies, external supplier’s incl. data providers and HQ key contacts.
description de la fonction
As a CE loyalty & Retention Manager you develop the strategy and the management of the second stages of the customer life cycle, meaning the loyalty retention. You will build and manage direct marketing campaigns supporting our launches & key messages. You'll also coordinate the direct marketing plan & calendar.
Do you feel like taking the challenge at a well-known and prestigious brand?
Contact me: email@example.com
Build, adapt, execute and implement the consumer retention strategy for B2B & B2C across all touch points:
- Develop local retention campaigns and manage the development of creative concepts
- Create operational planning of retention campaigns
- Execute and implement consumer retention campaigns with support from the Brand & Communications department by using of correct and complete campaign briefings, acting as SPOC, and conducting pre/post evaluations
- Define and develop gift with purchase activation within the retention campaigns & life cycle program (local or global)
- Set-up and implement B2B retention programs (e.g. reward programs), with support from B2B Marketing team
Continuously improve the experience of existing members:
- Analyze, based on omni-channel customer feedback and internal or/and external data & insights, the omni-channel experience of existing members.
- Track and optimize retention campaigns
- Benchmark local performance with international best practices and local competitive environment
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in the experience of existing members across channels and Customer Care & Service Department
Key strategic support for the Customer Experience & Insights Manager
- Act as a key point of content for strategic thinking around retention and beyond
- Build the forecast of the performance of our direct marketing activities (retention & beyind)
- Represent the team is some key cross functional meetings & with the headquarters
- Share and support the team to build knowledge and expertise
University degree in marketing, commercial or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing (product / brand manager / or in an agency recognized for design thinking methodology)
Good business acumen and at ease with financial models: customer lifetime value, ROI...
Expertise in CRM retention: loyalty and rewards programs management, offers construction, life cycle orchestration based on CRM insights
Experience in project management (of complex projects), managing both stakeholders and external agencies
Full command of Dutch and English. French is a plus!
The unique direct business model of our client offers the great opportunity to get to know the consumers individually as they are in direct contact with them through different touch points. This results in a great challenge to interact with them at the right time, with the right proposition to ensure great satisfaction and connection with the brand.
Our client offers you a permanent contract with a broad range of extralegal advantages.
The job location is Anderlecht. Flexible hours and homeworking are possible.
Curious to know more about this vacancy ? Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org