The Software engineering team is responsible for the research, development, and testing of electrical and electronic components in our city buses and coaches. Within our unit, you will be responsible for writing and executing automated tests for various subcomponents.
- You discuss test requirements and test specifications with the development engineers.
- You ensure the testability of the software by providing feedback to the development team on how their software will be tested.
- You implement automated tests based on software requirements.
- You perform automated component and integration testing.
- You report on the results of testing campaigns, in accordance with requirements (ISO 26262).
- You are responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the test infrastructure.
- You improve the test processes, test plans, ...