- Completed university studies of 4 years in a relevant domain (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or completed relevant university studies of 3 years plus 1 year relevant professional experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience to carry out the described tasks.
- Experience with the application of modern software integration and test methodologies and standards in large-scale software systems.
- Experience with system and software architectures.
- Understanding of Agile process and SAFe framework.
- Experience with the following systems and concepts would be an advantage:
* Mission critical systems
* ATM systems
* Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Technical drafting skills (English).
- Analytical thinking: You apply a methodical approach to complex information.
- Communication: You are able to foster two-way communication.
- Quality focus: You set and foster high quality standards.
- Planning & Organising: You know how to plan ahead and adapt as required.
- Teamwork: You foster teamwork.
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach.
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, candidates must be proficient users of English at level C1. The selected candidate will be required to become a basic user of French (A1) before the end of the probation period.
- The levels relate to the Common European Framework of References for languages (CEFR).