The main project target is the Continues galvanizing line furnace revamping , in particular revamping of preheating section by adding an inductor and of cooling tower, installation of auxiliary equipment.
The site manager is the legal responsible of our client on the site. He/she is responsible for the management of the teams and all direct or indirect subcontractors. He/she implements within his/her project and for him/herself the Health & Safety at Work policy with the integration of safety aspects, quality and environmental standards.
Here are the tasks that you will have to perform:
- Management of relations with the client
- Organization, animation and participation in coordination/information meetings with various stakeholders
- Ensures the application and respect of safety rules
- Ensures the availability of all technical and management files
- Responsible for the final assembly qualities of the equipment and their performance
- Update and send complete progress/status reports to the project team
- Verifies final compliance with safety, standards, performance, technical conditions and contractual requirements
- Manage complaints in cooperation with the Project Manager
- Collects and ensures the communication of all necessary data
- Calculates and communicates key KPIs
- Maintains punch lists, defines assignments to site teams and resolves actions
- Follows, controls and updates the schedule
- Defines the performance test schedule according to the contracts
- Prepare the schedule of the supervisors' presence on the site
- Assigns specific tasks to the site team
- Follows the correct realization of the timesheet, connection sheet, ...
- Ensure the safety reception of all new arrivals on site
- Conduct one on-site pre-inspection and one safety-environmental inspection per month