As senior process engineer, you will organise and coordinate the start-up/commissioning of new processes and ensure the efficiency of existing processes. In doing so, you are the link between equipment, supplier, operations/production, project engineering.
Your tasks include:
- You define new process scopes with the engineering manager
- You provide process descriptions for new projects, which form the basis for the Automation Engineering team to work on. These will also be used as the basis for training documents for operations.
- You advise project engineering during the design phase and also advise them in their supplier selection and contract negotiations.
- You work closely with the project engineers and with the suppliers during project execution to advise them from the process background. As such, you are also part of some project teams.
- You train/engage users of the new technology during the project. And during the transfer of the project to production, you ensure that production staff are trained and provide after-care.
- You will advise process engineers from other sites within Fuji Oil.
- You scan the technology market for new technologies with the aim of preparing production for new generations of technologies. This may involve potential upgrades or improvements to existing processes and/or the development of new and unique processes.
- You are available by telephone outside office hours in alternation with colleagues. This e.g. in case of risk of production downtime, critical phase of a project or a production test. If not solvable by phone, you follow up on site.