As a scientific copywriter, your role will be focused on concepts and content production for a broad range of international business activities such as Life Science Research, Diagnostic services and GMP biomanufacturing.
Working within a dynamic, creative, and expert team, your role will be varied concerning execution. You will coordinate the roll-out of the appropriate scientific content for marketing channels (including E-commerces). You will transform sales and marketing goals into measurable results by collaborating closely with cross-functional teams and leveraging your expertise in storytelling and high-impact communication.
You will work from Liège with local departments, the European sales team, and the US subsidiary.
Your mission :
- Research, develop, write, and edit technical and informational materials for the overall marketing channels including website, e-commerce, online services, print, events and digital marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate and support digital marketing activities by researching and editing scientific content according to accurate competition, semantic and KPIs analysis.
- Maintain style guides to ensure scientific consistency on all marketing content channels (copywriting, pictures, illustrations, videos…)
- Collaborate closely with the Scientific Project Manager, team experts, product managers, Sales people, and head of marketing.
- Support E-commerce activities on product datasheets, technical documentation, visual material, and copywriting.