You are responsible for providing sales support to the members of the European Sales Team and more specifically to the UK and IE sales team. You act as high quality customer support with sense of urgency and attention to details. You are familiar with business requirements and products.
You manage day-to-day functions in supporting quotations, pricing management, order follow-up, inquiries, database management etc. linked to our CRM systemKey
Accountabilities and Duties
- Manages Sales Agreements in CRM (check out existing quotes and compare pricing with previous offers, creates sales agreements & quotations, workflow release of Sales Agreements) and drives quote Follow-up calls with customers.
- Maintenance and clean up of CRM Data and improvement in collaboration with local Sales team. May contribute to the development or improvement of systems to effectively track or capture data.
- Administrative support to our sales forces :
- - Inventory level,
- - delivery times preparation of tender,
- - reader maintenance and IOPQ contracts, warranty, …
- - customer questionnaire completion
- - customer notifications
- - samples request follow-up
- Responsible for Reservation Management and follow-up in close collaboration with sales. Check existing, expired and delinquent reserves. Deliver regular reporting to sales to manage process and costs.
- Responsible for various pre- and post-sales activities (assisting customers on the phone, being the interface between customers and any internal department for technical problem solving or product complaints that may require troubleshooting assistance)
- Maintains prices in SAP for country price lists, specific customized price lists, freight, dry ice and maintain customized platforms on line with updated catalogues (Ariba, Sciquest, Science Warehouse, Amici…). Ensures follow up and renewal with sales team for the customer contracts and marketing for the country price lists.
- Responsible for CRM lead entry within the predefined timeframe.